Health is, unsurprisingly, the amount of life your character has left before he dies. Health is lost from a variety of situations, most often being attacked and injured by an enemy. However, ailments will also drain your health.
Ways to Lose HealthEdit
- Being attacked by an enemy, while your shields are down
- Friendly fire, either from skills, or being attacked
- Ailments, the status conditions given when injured
- Boss Abilities, such as Erebos' Meteors.
- Using Borrowed Time or Crawler Dones as the Commando or Technician, respectively.
Ways to Regain HealthEdit
- Using Medkits, Bandages or Anti-Venom on yourself
- Passively healing (Augmented by the Endurance stat or the Nano-Health Augment)
- Curing health reducing ailments such as Open Wound and Venom
- A Medic's Surgical Laser, NanoWeave, Heal, or Restoration Skills
- The Recon's Supply Station
- Upgrading the Demolition's Sadist skill
- Upgrading the Technician's Nanites Upgrade skill
- Standing in the healing aura emitted by a Technician. (non-biological)