| This article features Upcoming content that is not currently finished.|
Consider this page placeholder until more information is available.
Check out the NOTD Forums for more information on NOTD2.
|Innate Skill(s):||Medical Training|
Medics are Marines who have undergone years of first aid training and combat medical experience. There is no injury or disease the Medic has not seen in her many years’ of deployment in exotic locations and hazardous war zones. They utilize latest medical technology to treat the wounded, ranging from lasers to emergency shield beacons. They too have the skills required to use nanotechnology, nanites are microscopic, programmable droids, which can sap, destroy and rebuild in equal measure. The Marine Corps has given the Medic the power over life and death.
Medical Training Passive
- Using the Medical Assistance ability (located in Marine Actions) will use a Medkit if the target is injured, a Bandage if the target has an Open Wound, or an Anti-Venom if the target is inflicted with Venom
- The Medic gains additional shared experience and has reduced rating loss from getting hit.
(E) - By applying a steady stream of nanites programmed to repair damaged tissue and act as temporary oxygen carriers, the Medic is capable of healing wounded allies. The Medic also has access to nanites with a subroutine that exhumes non-native toxins from the body, effectively countering any poisons or venoms that the patient may have been inflicted with. Toggable. Channeled. 6 range. 1 energy per second cost.
- Level 1 - Heal restores 4 Health per second, Anti-Venom’s cooldown is 15 seconds
- Level 2 - Heal restores 6 Health per second, Anti-Venom’s cooldown is 10 seconds
- Level 3 - Heal restores 8 Health per second, Anti-Venom’s cooldown is 5 seconds
(Q) - Nanite injections have replaced most performance-enhancing drugs to reduce potential dependence and other negative side effects while still retaining many of the positive effects commonly associated with such substances. The “Haste” packet mimics a rush of adrenaline, providing a measured burst of energy to the target that allows them to operate at a higher pace. 6 range. 10 energy cost.
- Level 1 - Increases movement and attack speed by 10% for 40 seconds. 60 second cooldown
- Level 2 - Increases movement and attack speed by 15% for 50 seconds. 50 second cooldown
- Level 3 - Increases movement and attack speed by 20% for 60 seconds. 40 second cooldown
The Medic is able to modify their nanites to produce additional effects, such as mending ruptured skin to seal open wounds and integrating a bone mending routine into the Haste packet. Weave nanites are also capable of repairing fractures and exhuming toxins from the body, but this requires a specific modification from a trained operator, as inexact application can lead to drastically worsening injuries or irregular bone growth. Passive
- Level 1 - Heal cures Open Wounds over time (1 stack every 8/6/4 seconds) and Haste cures bone damage over time (Broken bones are reverted to fractures every 20 seconds and fractures are mended every 10 seconds)
- Level 2 - The energy cost of Anti-Venom is reduced by 50% and Weave cures random ailments over time (Heals a random ailment every 10/7 seconds)
(W) - A “Weave” nanite is smarter and more robust variant of the standard “Heal” nanite, sporting more processing power and a longer operational window. It is capable of searching out wounded tissue and repairing it without supervision, allowing the user to focus on other tasks or patients. 6 range. 15 second cooldown. 30 energy cost.
- Level 1 - Restores 5 Health per second for 15 seconds
- Level 2 - Restores 8 Health per second for 15 seconds
(G) - The “Shield” nanite functions by attaching itself to the targets’ clothing and networking with the other Shield nanites present. This creates a latticework of energy that functions as a force field, shielding them from outside harm. When used on someone wearing powered armor, the energy is routed directly into the armor’s shield generator, restoring it to maximum operational capacity and providing additional shield strength for a short time. 10 range. 90 second cooldown. 55 energy cost.
- Level 1 - Boosts the Shields of all units in a 2.5 radius, fully restoring them and granting 75 bonus Shields and 4 shield armor for 30 seconds
(G) - Like the “Haste” nanite, the “Strength” nanite is designed to replicate the positive effects of performance-enhancing drugs without the negative effects. The “Strength” nanite provides short-term cognitive and muscular enhancements by mimicking anti-anxiety medication and a handful of other performance-enhancing substances. It decreases reaction time and increases physical strength, making snap decisions easier to make and weapon weight and recoil easier to handle for a brief period. 6 range. 60 second cooldown. 25 energy cost.
- Level 1 - Increases the target’s ranged damage and turn speed by 50% and their melee damage by 100% for 60 seconds
(F) - Medics in combat often utilize their nanites as weapons, turning them into dangerous tools by intentionally instructing them to bring harm to others rather than heal them. The most common of these combat modifications is the “Shock”, a nanite operation that produces muscle spasms so violent that they often cause ruptured arteries and internal bleeding. 12 range. 8 second cooldown. 20 energy cost.
- Level 1 - Deals 50 damage and slows units by 45% for 1 second
- Level 2 - Deals 100 damage and slows units by 45% for 2 seconds
- Level 3 - Deals 150 damage and slows units by 45% for 3 seconds
(V) - Actually a dart injection rather than a syringe, nanites enter the victim’s body and proceed to the stomach where they begin producing volatile gas and modifying the victim’s stomach acid to dangerous levels. Upon the victim’s death, the nanites will self-destruct, igniting the gas and causing the body to explode and spray the powerful acid everywhere, maiming and possibly killing nearby targets. 12 range. 5 second cooldown. 10 energy cost.
- Level 1 - Deals 100 damage to nearby units on target death
- Level 2 - Deals 150 damage to nearby units on target death
- Level 3 - Deals 200 damage to nearby units on target death
(F) - “Shock” nanites have a much longer operational capacity than most nanites due to their destructive implementation being less stressful on their processors than the careful finesse required to repair damaged tissue. It was recently discovered that they linger in their victim’s body after the original attack is complete, allowing a skilled operator to re-activate them and attack their targets once more from within, causing in even more trauma. Only available when Nano-Shock is on cooldown. 5 second cooldown. 10 energy cost.
- Level 1 - Aftershock deals Nano-Shock’s current level in damage and stuns the target for 1 second if it is under Nano-Shock’s slow effect
- Level 2 - Reduces cooldown to 3 seconds and increases stun duration to 2 seconds
Volatile Injection’s nanites can be modified to damage the stomach lining of the victim and spread themselves throughout the body, using tissue as fuel to more rapidly produce gas and increase the acidity of the stomach’s fluid. Passive
- Level 1 - Increases the burst radius of Volatile Injection to 3 and causes units under the effect of Volatile Injection to take 3 damage per second for 30 seconds
- Level 2 - Increases the burst radius of Volatile Injection to 4 and causes units under the effect of Volatile Injection to take 6 damage per second for 30 seconds
(G) - An enormous swarm of nanites is released to an area, attacking and tearing apart anything that comes within range. Despite primarily being designed to work on biological targets, it is notably effective against mechanical targets and shields. 15 casting range. 90 second cooldown. 40 energy cost.
- Level 1 - Creates a cloud (3.5 radius) at the target location that applies a damage over time effect that deals 15 damage per second for 60 seconds to all units that pass through it. Units that remain within the cloud take double damage from the damage over time effect and have their movespeed reduced by 10% every 5 seconds up to 50%. The movespeed reduction fades as soon as the unit leaves the cloud
(G) - What has become known as the “Nano-Plague” program was actually originally intended for industrial construction to weaken key points in buildings so their demolition would proceed smoothly. However, it was discovered that medical nanites could be loaded with the program, making it an incredibly dangerous weapon that will disassemble its target from the inside out. 15 casting range. 120 second cooldown. 60 energy cost.
- Level 1 - Deals 40 damage per second for 90 seconds and reduces the target’s armor by 5. If the target dies while under the effects of Volatile Injection, Nano-Plague will be applied to all units damaged by Volatile Injection’s burst (can only be spread once)