Once Deimos lies dead, the Security Team will finally have a chance to catch their breath. They realize now the danger Apollo is in. There are no time constraints for this part of the campaign, so it represents a good time to take care of any unfinished business from the initial chaos.
Before proceeding, its generally good to finish a checklist of sorts. Make sure that all of the following have been dealt with.
- The Infestor Hunt has been finished along with Charlie subdued.
- Seth has been dealt with.
- Sets of Reactive, Kinetic, and C6 Armor have been found.
- The map has been properly searched for Weapons and Gear.
- Ivan has been found, if he could not be found prior to Deimos.
- Any Marines that survived the initial outbreak have been Mind Controlled, if possible.
- The Agrons in the Airlock have been killed.
- Any unneeded turrets that will not help in the next horde are killed.
Once ready, send a player to the Communications Tower to send the distress signal. Make sure it is a character who will be able to return safely. The rest of the team should remain holed up at a defensive location, ready for the oncoming hordes.